Rooms with a view from € 100,00
If you are looking for a breathtaking view of San Gimignano, these are the perfect rooms for you. Bright and spacious, they look out over the medieval towers of the village, only three kilometers away.
Decorated in Tuscan style with a wrought-iron double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, and a wooden writing desk, the rooms have a bathroom with shower and are equipped with every comfort: hairdryers, welcome kit with soap, shampoo, shower cap, and sewing kit as well as individually controlled air conditioning and heating, a safe, satellite television, and free Wi-Fi.
They can accommodate up to 3 people with the possibility of adding a third bed.
Breakfast is included in the price and is served every morning from 8.30-10.00
No guestbook msg available
• Bad / Dusche
• Klimaanlage und Heizung
- What time can I check-in?
Check-in is from 3:30–7:00 pm
- When is reception open?
Reception is open every day 8:30 am–12:00 pm and 4:00-7:00 pm
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, many sweet and savory delicacies are served daily from 8:30–10:00 am
- What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30–10:00 in the breakfast room or on the rooftop terrace.
- What time can I use the pool?
The pool is open from 9:00 am-7:00 pm
- Is use of the pool outside normal hours prohibited?
It is strictly forbidden because of cleaning.
- How far away is San Gimignano?
Podere Sant'Elena is about 3.5 km from San Gimignano. It takes about 10 minutes by car or an hour’s walk to get to the town gate.
- When is my room booked definitively?
The room is definitively booked upon payment of a deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of the stay or by providing your credit card information as a guarantee.
- Will the deposit be immediately charged to my credit card?
No, no charge will be made but we will keep the information as a guarantee.
- When do I have to pay the balance of the stay?
The balance is due upon check-out.
- Do you accept cash?
Yes, we accept cash in Euros.
- Do you accept credit and debit cards?
Yes, we accept both credit and debit card.
- Do the rooms have air conditioning?
Yes, all rooms have individually controlled air conditioning that, in accordance with municipal regulations, can be used from 6 June to 5 September.
- I have a small child. Can I ask for a cot?
Cots are available upon request at no extra charge. Make your request when you make your booking or contact us.
- Are the rooms supplied with linen?
Yes. You'll find sheets, blankets, bath sheets, and hand towels in the bathroom.
- Is there parking near the B&B?
Yes, our B&B has unattended private parking.
- What kind of power outlets are there?
The outlets are the continental 220/240V two-hole type.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
Of course! The tap water is used for human consumption and can be drunk without any health risk.
- Is the tourist tax included in the room rates?
The tourist tax is not included. Payment is due from March to October for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 12 years of age are exempt. The amount is € 1.50 per day per person.
- Is there Wi-Fi?
Of course. We will provide you with a username and password upon your arrival.
- Can I cancel or change my reservation?
Yes, our cancellation and change policy is as follows.
- Up to 30 days before arrival, no cost will be charged.
- Up to 15 days before arrival, you will be charged for 30% of the entire stay.
- Up to 7 days before arrival, you will be charged for 50% of the entire stay.
- In the case of a cancellation or changes made after that date, or a no-show, you will be charged the
full amount of your stay.