Terms and Conditions for Your stay at B&B Sant’Elena
● Reception Desk Hours: 8:30 am-12:00 pm/4:00-7:00 pm
● Check-in 4:00-7:00 pm Check-out by 10:00 am
● Breakfast: 8:30-10:00 am
● Pool Hours: 9:00 am-7:00 pm. Use outside these hours is strictly forbidden so the pool may be cleaned.
● Central heating is available 1 November—25 April, according to the relevant municipal laws.
● The air conditioning service is available 6 June—5 September, in accordance with the relevant municipal laws..
● Private parking is available to all guests. Management accepts no responsibility for any damage to vehicles or their contents.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● The room will be considered definitively booked after payment of the deposit or after having furnished your credit-card information as a guarantee.
● The deposit will be equal to 30% of the total amount of the stay.
● In the case you provided us with your credit card information, no charge will be made. However, the information will be kept as a guarantee.
● Your booking will be confirmed with a voucher sent via email or fax that is to be presented upon check-in at Podere Sant'Elena.
● The balance must be paid upon check-out.
● Cash in local currency, credit cards, and debit cards are accepted.
● The tourist tax is not included in the cost of the rooms. The amount of € 1.50 per person per day must be paid from March to October for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 12 are exempt.
● Prices include bed and breakfast (B&B), utilities (heating, water, electricity, gas, and air conditioning) linen change, amenities, Wi-Fi, and taxes (VAT 10%).
For cancellations or changes made:
- Up to 30 days before arrival, no cost will be charged
- Up to 15 days before arrival, you will be charged for 30% of the entire stay
- Up to 7 days before arrival, you will be charged for 50% of the entire stay
- In the case of a cancellation or changes made after that date or a no-show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Our bright and spacious double rooms overlook the back garden or the pool and can accommodate up to 3 people with the possibility of adding a third single bed.
If you are looking for a breathtaking view of San Gimignano, these are the perfect rooms for you. Bright and spacious, they look out over the medieval towers of the village, only three kilometers away.